Name: Umani Meat-Free Sisig
Highlight: High source of vitamin
B12 Excellent source of protein
Zero cholesterol and trans fat
Description: Flavorful and juicy sisig ready in 5 minutes, did we mention our sisig contains zero cholesterol?
Locally and proudly made in the Philippines.
INGREDIENTS: Water, soy and wheat protein, soy milk, liquid seasoning (ingredients: water, hydrolyzed soy protein, glucose, iodized salt, flavor enhancers, (MSG, ribonucleotide), sugar, color (caramel), food acid (citric)), coconut oil, distilled vinegar, calamansi concentrate, onion powder, brown sugar, modified starch (stabilizer), spices (black pepper and cayenne pepper), iodized salt, flavor enhancer, xanthan gum (thickener), caramel color, citric acid (acidity regulator), vitamin B12 powder.
ALLERGEN: Soy and wheat
1. Thaw sisig for at least 5 to 10 minutes at room temperature.
2. Fill pan with oil about 1.5 inches and heat on medium heat.
3. Once oil is hot, add sisig and fry for 3-4 minutes.
4. Remove sisig from heat and mix the sauce sachet into sisig.
5. Top the sisig with sliced onions and green chili.
6. Serve hot with condiments like soy sauce or calamansi and enjoy!
For extra crispy sisig, fry for an extra two minutes.
There are no reviews yet.