Name: Umani Holiday Ham with Pineapple Sauce
Weight: 500g ham + 70g sauce Storage: Keep FROZEN
Highlight: High source of vitamin B12
Excellent source of protein
Good source of fiber
No onion and garlic
Zero cholesterol and trans fat
Description: Smoky and sweet ham made with zero cholesterol for maximum enjoyment and zero guilt.
Locally and proudly made in the Philippines.
Ham: Water, wheat and soy protein, coconut oil, methylcellulose (emulsifier), spices, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, potato starch, flavor enhancer, brown sugar, flavorings, dietary fiber, iodized salt, natural food color, vitamin b12.
Pineapple sauce: Pineapple juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, thickener(starch)
Allergens – Soy and Wheat
1. Thaw for at least 5-10 minutes or until ham can be sliced through.
2. Slice ham to desired thickness
3. Heat 1-2 tbsp oil over low heat.
4. Once hot, fry each ham slice until evenly brown.
5. Flip ham slice and cook on both sides.
1. Thaw for at least 5-10 minutes
2. Cut diamond patterns into the surface of the ham and place ham into a shallow roasting pan.
3. Pour pineapple sauce onto ham.
4.Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 30-35 minutes until well-browned.
5. Plate the ham, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet.