About the Product
What is WTH Foods?
WTH Foods create delicious and nutritious plant-based meat products using local ingredients, such as mung beans, jackfruit, etc.
What are the ingredients used to make WTH Foods?
WTH Foods products are made from 100% plant-based ingredients like mung beans, jackfruit, etc. No artificial preservatives, no cholesterol, no hormones, no antibiotics, and no animals are used in production of our products. Products are all nut-free and corn-free. Check out the products to see detailed list of ingredients.
How long is the storage life?
WTH Foods can be stored in the freezer for 8 months. Keep frozen.
Are WTH Foods products vegan-friendly?
WTH Food products are vegan-friendly and made from 100% plant-based ingredients.
Are WTH Foods products gluten-free?
Ground Meat, Shredded Meat and Corned Beef are gluten-free.
Nuggets have breadcrumbs and Spring Rolls’ wrapper are made with flour, therefore, these two are NOT gluten-free.
Do WTH Foods products contain garlic and onions?
Only Ground Meat and Nuggets do not contain garlic and onion.
Shredded Meat, Corned Beef, Spring Rolls contain garlic and onion.
Bawal ba ang munggo sa mga may rayuma at gout? (Can people with joint pains and gout eat mung beans?)
“Ang sagot diyan ay hindi. Hindi talaga siya bawal. Kawawa nga po ang munggo [dahil] parati siyang sinisisi. ‘Dok kumain ako ng munggo,’ and they automatically attribute na ‘yung munggo daw ang sanhi ng pagsakit ng kasu-kasuan. This is not true kahit gout pa ang rayuma,” ani [Dr.] Zamora-Racaza. (“The answer is no. It is not really forbidden and the poor mung bean is always blamed. ‘Doc, I ate mung beans,’ and they automatically attribute the mung beans as cause of joint pains. This is not true even if it is gout,” according to [Dr.] Zamora-Racaza.)
Paliwanag naman ng rheumatologist na si Ester Gonzales-Penserga, ang gout arthritis ay sanhi ng mataas na uric acid na maaaring makuha sa pagkain ng may mataas na purine. Ngunit, hindi naman aniya mataas ang purine na makikita sa munggo. (Gout arthritis is caused by high uric acid that may be obtained from foods high in purine, explained by rheumatologist Ester Gonzales-Pensergae. However, mung beans do not have very high purine content.)
Dagdag pa ni Zamora-Racaza, maaaring napagkakamalan lagi ang munggo na sanhi ng rayuma dahil karaniwan itong isinasabay sa pagkain ng beer, maliliit na isda, o chicharon na mataas ang purine. (Maybe mung beans have been mistaken as the are usually eaten together with beer, small fishes, deep fried pork skin, which have high purine content, added by Zamora-Racaza.)
Mali ang paniniwala na masama sa gout ang mga gulay tulad ng munggo, okra, sitaw at kamatis. Ang mga gulay ay gawa sa vegetable protein na mabuti sa katawan. Mas madaling maalis ang vegetable protein sa katawan kumpara sa karne. (The belief that vegetables like mung beans, okra, string beans and tomatoes can cause gout is wrong. These plants have vegetable protein that is good for the body. Vegetable protein is more easily expelled from the body than animal meat.)
Ang bawal sa gout ay ang animal protein tulad ng karne at lamanloob. (Avoid animal meat and innards if you have gout.)
About Ordering and Payment Process
How to buy?
- Click “buy” in the menu and browse products.
- Select items, adjust quantities and click “add to cart”.
- Click “checkout” when done.
- Input your shipping info, then click “place order”.
- Follow the payment instructions shown.
- Order confirmation with payment instructions will also be automatically sent to your email. Please send back the proof of payment to our email email@example.com, or through our Facebook messenger.
- We will process your order within 24hrs. For Botany Hot Meals, we will prepare your order during operating hours, so please let us know upon payment if you prefer to receive it on a certain time.
How to arrange order for delivery?
When you buy through our website, input your shipping info and select a shipping method upon check out. We can help you book a courier (Grabexpress, Lalamove, Happymove, Mr Speedy, etc) or arrange delivery (for large orders). Pick up address is at 9639 Kamagong St., Brgy. San Antonio, Makati, Metro Manila.
For delivery outside Metro Manila: Please contact us directly. We will need to arrange handling of frozen products with a shipping service.
How to arrange order for pick up?
Pick up in Makati: Remark your pick up date and time upon check out, so we can prepare your orders ahead. You may pick up directly, or book a 3rd party courier (Grabexpress, Lalamove, Happymove, Mr Speedy, etc). Pick up address is at 9639 Kamagong St., Brgy. San Antonio, Makati, Metro Manila.
What is your lead time?
- We offer scheduled delivery or same day delivery (let us know if you prefer to receive right away).
- For delivery within Metro Manila: We can arrange it within 1-3 working days. For Botany Hot Meals, we will prepare your order during operating hours, so please let us know upon payment if you prefer to receive it on a certain time.
- For pick up in Makati: Please inform us at least 1 hour before you come to pick up your order.
- For delivery outside Metro Manila: Please contact us directly for special arrangement.
What is your bank account for payments?
What are your available payment methods?